Tuesday, January 31, 2006

They Live

They Live is a cult classic film from the late '80s. I love the film. I don't love the utopian, left-ist message that runs through it. As it is with so many movies....ah well.

Anyway, the fact that the uber-leftist, John Carpenter, also pokes fun at his biggest ally, "the Media", made me think of this blog and the fact that I hadn't been doing my part for a long time. Work has been sucking out my soul over the last several months. My travel schedule was very heavy through November, into December, then I went straight into a new role while continuing to fulfill all my old duties. Yay!

Anyway, I know the antique media hates us "hack writers" with our own thoughts and free will. I'm sorry...what they hate is that we now have our own medium by which we can broadcast those independent thoughts. So, my last post was about the story from The Second Draft. And I come back with the latest from those guys....

Spread the word. Spread the truth. We must fight the Utopians, even if they think they're doing good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home